EASY INSTRUCTIONS FOR MAKING A MINIATURE FAIRY GARDEN - GREAT PRICE!
Twelve-page paperback printed on high-gloss paper, with many photos and drawings. This book details the what's, why's and how's of creating and caring for your own individualized fairy garden
Written by a Seattle-based entrepeneur who specializes in designing and creating fairy gardens. She's done extensive research on the topic. This is an excellent, easy-to-use resource guide for making fairy gardens
, covering every topic you will encounter as you work on your project.Topics:
- Fairy garden design planning and ideas
- How-to-make a fairy garden (step-by-step)
- Fairy garden accessories
- Pot choice
- Using decorative pebbles and rocks
- In-ground vs. potted miniature gardens
- Plant choice - slow-growing miniature and dwarf plants for indoors and outdoors
- Difference between fairy gardens and miniature gardens
- Soil, light and fertilizer
Generally ships within 1-3 business days
We use UPS Ground to ship.
Tip: Most shipments will carry a minimum shipment cost of at least $8.95.
To spread out your shipping costs on these light items, consider ordering several accessories. The incremental shipping cost for each additional item will be nominal and you'll get more bang for your buck.
Store Policies and FAQ's
- information about our suppliers, how and where we ship and payment types we accept. Contact Us
with your questions or comments.